I Working Principal
1. Operating conditions of pump
The pump is designed to transfer mechanical energy into hydraulic energy. When the prime mover drives the main shaft for rotation, the shaft will rotate the cylinder block with help of the connecting rod and plunger. The plunger makes a reciprocating movement in the cylinder block; meanwhile, the volume of the plunger hole in the cylinder block will be changed, When the volume is becoming larger, the medium will be pumped in from the suction inlet of the pump and flow into the plunger hole through the LP window of the distribution disk; when the volume is becoming smaller, the medium is discharged from the discharge outlet of the pump through the HP window of the distribution disk. Therefore, along with a rotation of the main shaft, each plunger hole will finish a process of suction and discharge.
2. Operating conditions of motor
The motor is designed to transfer hydraulic energy into mechanical energy, When the HP oil enters the plunger hole of the cylinder block through the HP window of the distribution disk from the oil inlet of the motor, it will push the plunger for movement. Due to an angle is formed between the axial line of the cylinder block and the axial line of main shaft, the hydraulic force will act on the main shaft via the connecting rod, resulting in a tangential force, which will push the main shaft for rotation and deliver a torque. Meanwhile, the oil will be thrown off from the plunger hole due to the inertial rotation of the cylinder block. Then, the oil will flow through the LP window of the distribution disk and be discharged via the discharge opening of the motor.
1. Application conditions
a. Temperature of oil£ºThe normal working temperature of A2F series pump/motor is between -25¡æ to80¡æ, with a maximum temperature of 90¡æ. When the temperature is lower than 10¡æ, heating method shall be taken.
b. Viscosity of medium£ºThe viscosity of working medium shall be within 16-43 mm2/s. When the seasonal temperature difference is too large and the requirement of viscosity can not be met, you must change another working medium.
c. Precision of oil filtration£ºThe optimum precision for oil filtration is 5-10 um, and the limit is no less than 25 um.
2. The common work pressure of the pump/motor shall not exceed the ratings and the normal working rotation speed shall not exceed the 60% of the maximum value, The transient values shall not exceed the allowed the allowed maximum value, The pump/motor is normally capable of 1 minute continuous operation at maximum value, and the total time of it shall be no more than 10% of a shift.
3. The allowed pressure for leakage oil inside the enclosure is 0.1 MPa.
4. Requirements for installation
a. A flexible coupler is adopted to connect the pump and the prime mover, with coaxiality onmore than 0.1 mm.
b. During the installation of the coupler, care must be taken for no use of hammering and a coupling shall be selected reliably.
c. The supports of the pump/motor shall be with a certain rigidity, to prevent from vibration.
d. The leakage oil tube shall be higher than the highest point of the pump/motor to ensure the pump/motor is filled with oil.
e. For self-priming pump, the location of the pump shall be lower than the lowest level of the oil tank.
f. Pipes and fittings that are connected to the pump must be strictly cleaned, and no debris, rust, etc. is allowed to be left in the pipes.
III Test Run
1. Inspection prior to test run
a. Check the pump/motor for completeness and the main shaft for even rotation, If the pump/motor is stored for long time, it shall be dismantled and cleaned at first.
b. Check various pipes oil tanks and elements for cleaning,
c. Check the installation of pump/motor and the connection of system for correctness and reliability; check the supports of the pump/motor for enough rigidity.
d. Check whether the rotation direction of the pump/motor is same with that of the prime mover and the loads; check the oil inlet and outlet for correctness in accordance with the rotation direction.
e. Check the viscosity of the medium and the precision of the oil filter according to requirements.
f. Check whether the pump/motor is filled with medium; check whether the leakage pipes meet the requirements.
2. Test run
a. Unscrew the pressure control valve and let the pump start up under no-load. Let the motor start up with 10% of its rated load.
b. The pump/motor starts up under no-load or lower load and at low rotation speed. When the pump/motor starts up, pay attention to its operation for any abnormal conditions in the system.
c. Exhaust the air in the system. The closed system can be exhausted via vent port and the open system can be exhausted through operating for a certain time under no load.
d. After the pump, motor and the system come to normal run, keep running continuously for 30 minutes under no load (10% of rated pressure), them gradually increase the pressure and the speed, till the rated conditions.
e. Check the pump, motor and the system for any abnormal conditions, such as external leakage, noise, vibration, temperature rising, etc. If there is any abnormal, stop the pump for inspection and only return to test run till the fault is solved.
f. After test run is finished, the, medium shall be changed and the oil filter shall be cleaned, then the pump could be put into normal operation.
IV Maintenance and Service
1. The objective is to get the optimum efficiency and the longest service life of the pump/motor. During the normal operation of the pump/motor, the user shall make a reasonable schedule to check the quality of the medium, change the medium, clean the oil filter and oil tank according to the working conditions of the pump/motor, in order to ensure the quality and cleanness of the medium, For the period of medium replacement and oil filter and oil tank cleaning, 3-6 months is recommended. During the change of the medium, care must be taken to no mixing up the new medium with the old one.
2. For the examination and repair of mainframe, the user is not allowed to dismantle and inspect the pump/motor, When necessary a professional shall be asked for the dismantling and maintenance.